In 2015, St. Joseph’s RC High School embarked on a journey of embracing 1:1 digital technology. Digital Leaders @ SJHS are a group with a passion to help our school shape the vision and strategy around the use of these technologies. They have taken leadership roles which provide advice and guidance as to the effectiveness of technology and ensure that both students and staff have the skills to use devices in an innovative way that enhances learning.
Our goals for the coming year include:
- Offering support and guidance to students, staff and parents
- Developing app tutorials and screencasts for sharing with others
- Inspiring other Digital Leaders
- Leading learning with iPads
- Developing school policies centred on the use of 1:1 digital technologies